AMBLEDOWN GAP COVER SERIES 2022
Ambledown Gap Cover is a health and accident underwriting agency providing underwriting management and claims administration.
Ambledown is one of the leading health insurance product providers in South Africa:
- The Principal member and immediate dependants that are registered as dependants on the Principal member’s South African Registered Medical Scheme.
- Service providers such as specialists, surgeons, anaesthetists etc. who charge in excess of the medical scheme tariff for authorised in-hospital procedures and specified authorised out of hospital procedures.
- Limited to five (5) times the Medical Scheme tariff
- Out-patient chemotherapy, radiotherapy and kidney dialysis
Want to find out more? Contact us at IHS today!
Looking For Affordable Gap Cover?
Why not visit our new website, Medical Aid Gap Cover? We offer a wealth of relevant information on all the major Gap Cover companies, including:
- Hassle-free quotes,
- Gap Cover plan comparisons,
- Helpful FAQ’s and more,
- Click on the links below.
Who can be covered should you take out a Gap Cover policy:
- Principal member and immediate family (spouse and children) who are listed as dependants on the principal member’s medical aid.
- Principal member requirements:
- Minimum age of entry is 18
- Maximum age of entry is 65 with no cessation age
- Minimum age of entry for the gap senior range is 66 with no cessation age
- One Spouse (if more than one, an irrevocable nomination of one of the eligible spouses is required).
- Eligible children:
- Natural, adopted, step child and fostered
- Unmarried and not yet attained the age of 21
- This age can be extended for an eligible child who has not yet attained the age of 26 on condition that the child is unmarried and a dependant on the Principal member’s medical aid.
- No age limit for mentally & physically handicapped children who are wholly dependent on the Principal member and a dependant on the Principal member’s medical aid.
- There is no limit to the amount of children that can be covered.