Sirago Gap Cover 2023
Sirago Gap Cover offers a variety of products tailored for South African families and individuals. Sirago offers Gap Cover for:
- Hospitalisation shortfall expenses,
- Including co-payment cover,
- And cover for non-designated service providers.
Sirago Gap Cover is one of the leading underwriting manager in South Africa:
- Sirago provides comprehensive cover to suit every family or individual.
- Government employee cover.
- Employer group cover.
- A wide range of competitive and affordable Gap Cover products.
Want to find out more? Contact us at IHS today!
Looking For Affordable Gap Cover?
Why not visit our new Medical Aid Gap Cover website? We offer a wealth of relevant information on all the major Gap Cover companies, including:
- Hassle-free quotes,
- Gap Cover costs comparison,
- Gap Cover plan comparisons,
- Helpful FAQ’s and more,
- Click on the links below.
Here are some examples of when Gap Cover will step in to cover the cost:
- Shortfalls – when your medical aid scheme pays only a proportion of the costs of hospitalisation or on-going treatment.
- Co-payments – when there is excess due from the patient and only the balance of the cost is carried by the medical aid.
- Sub-limits – when cover is limited to a certain amount by the medical aid and the patient pays the balance.
- Cancer treatment – benefits apply once your Medical Aid Scheme Oncology benefit limit has been reached.