Discovery Life Lump Sum Payout 2022
Discovery Life will give you a cash lump sum payout when you need it most. Should you have a Discovery Life Policy in place when a unforeseen illness or event occurs, such as:
- an accident,
- you become disabled,
- or in the the worst case you die.
Depending on the benefits included when you selected your policy, the lump-sum payout could cover the costs associated with your:
- or provide funds to protect your families future.
To determine your individual needs, we suggest that you contact one of our advisers +27 21 712 8866 and request advice from him / her.
Some Discovery Life Benefits that offer a lump-sum payout:
- Capital Disability Benefit provides you with a lump-sum payout if you become disabled. You can cover any costs associated with your disability, whether that’s specialised medical equipment, home modifications or paying off medical debts.
- Severe Illness Benefit protects you from the financial impact of a critical illness by paying you a lump sum. It pays out a lump sum in the case of certain severe illnesses. This money can be used to provide for needs such as modifying your lifestyle and your home or to cover the cost of a care-giver.
- Funeral Cover Benefit pays out a lump sum for any life assured who passes away due to natural causes or in an accident, T&C’s apply.
Want to find out more? Contact us at IHS today!
THE SMART LIFE PLAN GIVES YOU ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
Life Cover: A lump-sum payment which protects your family’s financial security in the event of your death.
Automatic Parent Funeral Cover: This benefit pays out a lump sum of up to R20 000 if your parents pass away. For this benefit, your parents mean your biological parents, step-parents or your adoptive parents.
Severe Illness Benefit: Provides comprehensive protection against the impact of a severe medical condition (such as cancer) on your lifestyle.
Capital Disability Benefit: A lump-sum payment to ensure you remain financially secure if you become disabled (for example after a motor vehicle accident) and cannot earn an income.